Userpic

Roelofbytrain
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 1 month ago

What is the QR code in the mobile Interrailpass linked to?
Only to my Interrail pass or also to the train journey I can saved in the planner?

Based on the planner, I ordered and paid for a seat reservation on the Eurostar from Schiphol to Brussels-Midi, This trip is no longer visible in the Interrail planner on the date and time generated at the time, while the train is running according to the Eurostar site. Can I still travel with this train at the scheduled time?

Follow this topic
Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
912 comments

replied 1 month ago

The QR code is the pass, but the reservations should be linked to the pass if done through the App. Has the pass actually been activated and has the money gone from you card/bank account?

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1336 comments

replied 1 month ago

Gelet op je naam al het wel NL zijn.
Van SĀ“hol kan je gratis&voor niks extra met de gewone BeNeLux die rit maken, elk uur, geen RES nodig of mogelijk
Je meldt geen datum dus niets&niemand kan juiste info geven. Best mogelijk dat er werken, troubles of andere spoorse onaangenaamheden zijn. Die kunnen tot opheffen, verleggen of andere tijden leiden
Die QR code IS je biljet dat zal worden gescand door conducteuren die masjientjes hebben die dat kunnen. Net zo als de Deutschland ticket dat ik deze maand heb.
Het is echt altijd beter om ELDERS RES te doen-kijk op seat61.com voor overzicht, vaak is tegeswoordig raileurope.com een goede keus . Zie ook echte forum community.eurail.com.

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
589 comments

replied 1 month ago

Je kunt ook handmatig treinen invoeren. Als je echt helemaal zeker wil weten van de datum in de QR kun je ook een fake rit invoeren die wel in de planner staat. Kost niets extra.